Wednesday, November 12, 2008

*Waiting on the world to change.

Today was a day just like any other. I woke up late ... nothing new there. I went to school and my first class, communications. I only went up one more point on my ACT so luckily I signed up for the December test. It totally threw my whole entire day off. I then went to Jamba Juice, that was about the BEST part of the whole entire day. When we came back I had English ... ugh. I love it, but I hate having to be in a constant thought. I got to work, and it was alright. I got a little more organized and enjoyed my night. Now, I'm home ... I cannot do my homework so I thought I would write in my blog. (: I quite enjoy it, it is almost like a weight being pulled off my shoulders just to randomly regurgitate my day ... wOOt.

I have so much stuff due, soon! I have my english paper, and power-point. My humanities paper. My humanitites project. Then my communications speech. I have to get into Math 1010 or else, buh-bye associates before graduation. One good thing is I have all good grades! I also got into CNA at the Jordan-Tech (:

I am most likely moving in with my great-grandma on or before Thanksgiving. I'm somewhat excited. I get to be on my own ... I get to grow up ... I have to add more responsibility onto my plate, but maybe it will be worth it. I mean, it will look good when I'm applying to Nursing School at the University of Utah ... right?!? I really cannot wait to get all of this started. I want my career and my life started, and hopefully that can and will happen by the time I am 21-22 years old.

Well, I better start my ART paper ... ugh. Night!

No comments: