Sunday, November 16, 2008

Love/Hate Relationship

I miss choir.
I miss middle school.
I miss Hillcrest.
I miss being young.
I miss not having to grow up.
I miss not worrying about anything, except if certain boys liked me.
I miss not being able to be myself, because as I grow older I change more and more.
I miss Jennifer & Courtney. I wish I knew their last names.
I miss being friends with Colton, Kenny, Lexi and Morgan Rugg.
I miss Adam Turley's PIRATE PARTY!
I miss stealing the basketball from the boys on the playground.
I miss flag football with Mr. Able.
I miss wall ball.
I miss being ponies and kittens.
I miss being a cute little cheerleader.
I miss my past.
I miss best friends. (Morgan Rugg, Kenny Miller, Colton Goudy, Rosalee Ochoa, Jordan Davis, Beau Southwick, Chris Sanchez, Chelsey Petric, Adam Turley, Martin Lucero, Joseph Briggs, Asheleigh Ramirez, Ashley Alexander, Breanna Blackburn)
BUT ...
I love Itineris.
I love having true friends. (Alexis, Shelbie, Dalton)
I love the idea of being an adult.
I love that I'm now LDS.
I LOVE football.
I love music still, and sing as much as is permitted.
I love Jamba Juice.
I love Subway.
I love sunsets and sunrises.
I love watching the stars.
I love how you think you have plenty of time but you really don't.
BUT ...
I hate that I don't have anything else to love.

1 comment:

Alexis' Blog said...

you dont have anyone else to love?
why?