Monday, June 21, 2010

06/22/2010

Today was eventful:

1) I went to the gym it was pretty fantastic, I ran 3 miles in 45 minutes . . . not horrible, not great. You figure I haven't been for a while so I'm a little rusty. Usually it's a meat market, but it was all old people and the few trainers.

Goal: 50 pounds by summers end. I can do it, and I will do it.

2) I went to Mazda and had my tire pressure checked, turns out I had two nails in my one tire now I don't know if that was normal, don't care either all's I know is that it was FREE! (free is so awesome when you're a poor college student) Uhm- usually cute guys here too, not so much today. Oh well, Ha-Ha.

3) I went and got some money from my grandpa seeing as how I'm laid off and all I still need to eat. He knows I'm good for it and I will pay him back as soon as I get my check from my financial advisor.

4) I went grocery shopping. I found that a lot of weird people go to the Fresh Market on 3300 S. and 900 E. in SSL or Sugarhouse whatever city you want that to be in. It's weird grocery shopping for one person, it's in and out. I just pick out what I want to eat and what I will eat and out the door I go usually a $ 50.00 bill everytime I go. Which is about every two weeks. So not too bad. Considering $15.00 of that is Diet Pepsi and Water Bottles.

5) I went tanning today as well. I've gotten pretty dark in the past month of me having a pass. Mostly because I've gone at least 4/6 days a week that they're open. I can't help it. I feel better when I'm tan. I also whiten my teeth with the UV lights so my teeth are pearly white and my skins tan I just feel, sexy. Ha-Ha.

6) I then came home. I put my groceries away and watched some T.V. - mostly court shows, they're my favorite lately - then I cleaned house. Took the trash out. I've been cleaning about two times a week so that if I have company I know it's at least been recently cleaned. (:

7) Tonight I talked to Jacob Larson. It wasn't as awkward as the last time. Last time he was having some issues with his ex-fiance. I don't blame him for it being awkward but I'm not an awkward person so if I feel that you aren't interested in me (in anyway) then I will loose interest in you. So I haven't talked to him in a while. I love that man to death. He's awesome. I told him I think that he's my soul-mate. He asked me what I thought about that and I told him but now I want to know what he thinks about that. I won't ask him though because it is awkward. We won't ever be together again, which is fine so long as I have his friendship. He's my bestie! I would do anything for that guy!

8) Other than that, I painted my nails sparkle/silver. It's cute and re-arranged some stuff at home. Well, I think that this is how I'm going to do my blogs from now on, numbered. I can focus on my thoughts a lot better that's for sure!

Peace Out!

No comments: