Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years Resolution?!

Well, it's now a new year and life is pretty fancy. I am finishing up my pre-req's before I can apply to the College of Social Work. It's so much work, but at least I understand it and I love it (:

Isn't it funny to think of new year resolutions . . . so many people break them, so why start them? Well I can say for myself, I've never had a new years resolution, until this year. But I didn't start it the first of the year, that's just setting myself up for failure. Knowing myself. (: Well, like most other American's it's a resolution to get into shape and feel healthy. Well, it was off to a great start then a long weekend came along, haha. No, I'm doing fairly well. No fast food, one diet soda a day, if that. But my one difficulty in this is eating food that tastes like dirt, literally. Healthy food tastes like dirt, that's when I know it's good for me. More water, exercise, personal trainer, massages, facials, etc, work really well. I hope it isn't just a dud but I don't think it will be with how motivated I am at this point to succeed.

BTW, I lost 6 pounds, gained 2 back since 01/11/10 so I think I'm doing pretty fantastic (:

No comments: