Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh my goodness!!!!!

I can't believe everything that has gone on. I wonder sometimes why life is so hectic. It's like I can never breathe. I go to school and work my ass off to get a wonderful future and yet it feels like I will never succeed in that one goal. If I get into the college of social work at the University of Utah then I have two years to get my BSW and then I can do a fast track and get my masters (MSW). I apply April 1st - or at least that's when my application is due. Fingers Crossed, I get in!

I work ... for crap money and I don't think it's fair. I spend all this money to go to school and still have a shitty as job. HOW? How does this happen? I mean all the people I work with are awesome. The owner is awesome. I can work on homework while I'm there but I get paid shit. If I got a raise I wouldn't need to work on homework. I would do whatever they wanted me to do.

THEN! With the money I don't make both laptops crashed, hard drives both went to shit. So I had to pay with the money I don't have to fix them. Oh and my cell phone broke and I had to pay with the money I don't have. AND I got into another car accident and had to pay with the money I don't have to get a decent car.

My life really isn't that bad but lately it feels as though when it rains, it poors! Life goes on and I guess I better just smile, cause it's all only temporary (:

No comments: