Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I love

The best feeling to me is when you are in a stadium filled with people, the noise. [the noise, that when you focus in on it, it is so distinct, yet when you are just making noise as well, it all flows together.] The feeling of a breeze, you see people getting jackets out, you don't because it is such a humble, warm feeling. Some people get it while praying, I have. But, I think I get it more at that stadium, filled with those people, cheering for that Team because I'm more willing to listen at that time. It's sad to say, but I think I can face that fact. I'm so relaxed, it always seems that at third quarter is when I get these feelings. It's somewhat awkward. I pay full attention first half, then it's third quarter and I'm in my own little world. I snap out about two minutes before fourth quarter. Maybe, it's just me, but I LOVE that feeling, and I love being apart of such a LIVE feeling. I wouldn't call it an emotion, I wouldn't call it "just-a-word". I love it with all my body, mind, and heart can give. GO UTES!

No comments: