Monday, January 19, 2009

* 8 Things (from Alexis)

8 Things I'm Obsessed With:

1. Singing at the top of my lungs in the car
2. Him
3. Music
4. Texting
5. School
6. Football
7. Helping others
8. My class ring

8 Words or Phrases I Use Daily

1. "your mom"
2. "GANGSTER!"
3. "your mom's mom"
4. "really though"
5. "ugh."
6. "Maybe your mom would"
7. "your dad" (if they don't have a mom)
8. "that's gay"

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. Golden Girls
2. Rob & Big
3. Home Improvement
4. Maury
5. John and Kate plus 8
6. The Simpsons
7. Family Guy
8. That 70's Show

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Texted
2. Went dress shopping
3. Went to church
4. Slept
5. Read Scriptures
6. Took the fingernail polish off my toes
7. Babysat
8. Your mom!

8 of My Favorite Places to Eat

1. Panda
2. Dominoes
3. Jamba Juice
4. Souporsalad
5. Starbucks
6. Wingers
7. La Calandria
8. Taco Bell

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Settlement
2. Summer
3. Graduating from High school
4. Graduating from College
5. Getting my CNA
6. Getting married
7. Going to college
8. Football next season!

8 Things on My Wishlist

1. Red camera
2. New ipod
3. A cute coat
4. A new car
5. A cute hair color job
6. A happy life
7. A successful life
8. A hot husband.

No comments: